Welcome to Kidney Connect, an online social network for people living with - and affected by - kidney disease. Please introduce yourself here.

Views: 24333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Corrie:

Another site for renal friendly recipes is the Kidney Foundation of Canada.  In the search bar, enter recipes.   A link will appear with blogs and other information.  I used this site a lot when I was on dialysis (PD)

Hi there! It has been 3yrs post transplant and I am feeling great.  I have returned to work and athletic competition completing several Triathlon and Ironman events.  The Canadian Transplant Games are approaching and if there is anyone that would like to participate and needs some assistance with training let me know as I would be happy to help.

All the best.

Hi Roy:

Isn't it great to feel good again.  I am 2.5 years post transplant and I too, feel good. When I think how I was feeling before dialysis; there is no comparison!   Where and when are the CTG?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Prefer to connect with someone by telephone?

Call Toll-Free: 1 866 390-PEER (7337)
A Kidney Foundation Program Coordinator will talk with you and discuss your request to be matched with a Peer Support Volunteer.

© 2017   Created by Louise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service