Is anyone else going to the Kidney March this year?

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you taking part? If so, is this your first time? This is an amazing, inspiring event! We encourage others to learn more at www.kidneymarch.ca

I'm going to THREE this Sept!!

Are you coming to Calgary?

I'll be there, This will be our forth year and always enjoy the whole weekend.

Cool!  Maybe I'll see you there!

I am going Sept 2014
First time

Awesome Barbara.  I hope to see you there!  It will be my 4th. 3rd time walking.  Broke my toe a week before 2 years ago but still raised my money.  It's a great experience!   You will meet so many wonderful and inspiring people!

Hi Justin, I have not signed up yet, just trying to see if I can do it. 2x transplant. I had broken my foot years ago and it seems to be giving me some grief. I am however up to 15km, with only 10 months to go. Lol lol

Barbara, Honestly it's about doing as much as you can do. I've been part of 3 KM's and I have not walked the full 100km (I had to do dialysis) but I can tell you that it meant every bit as much to me walking 70km or 60km as it did to someone who walked the full 100km as it did to someone who walked 25km.  Just being there is an amazing experience everyone should experience in their lifetime!

RSS

Members

Prefer to connect with someone by telephone?

Call Toll-Free: 1 866 390-PEER (7337)
A Kidney Foundation Program Coordinator will talk with you and discuss your request to be matched with a Peer Support Volunteer.

© 2018   Created by Louise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service